Wednesday 25 July 2012

Jemma Kidd: I-Glamour Volume Mascara

Magazine freebies are perfect for us girls that love to try products that we wouldn't normally reach for. NOT all the product are great and Jemma Kidd's I-Glamour Volume Mascara (which was launched Red Magazine) definitely falls under this category. It's probably one of the worst mascara's I've used, on parr with Maybelline's Great Lash
What it claims to do:
Gives lashes added volume & definition. The mega-black formulation is enriched with vitamin E and Glycerin to help condition of the lashes and strengthen them. The brush is perfectly designed to hold & deliver the right amount of product, add essential volume, length and separate upper & lower lashes with ease. 
Without Mascara 
This mascara's main selling point is that it's meant to give glamourous volume and definition to your lashes, however I felt like it made my lashes look short and stubby. The formulation is extremely dry ... too dry and the pigmentation is poor certainly NOT 'mega-black' as it claims.
Without Mascara  
 
With Mascara  
The brush is nothing to write home about. It's just your average plastic mascara comb, it does the job but doesn't do anything ground breaking for your lashes. As some people know I am highly influenced by packaging when purchasing products, so if I hadn't of got this mascara for free it wouldn't really scream out to me from the shelves. 
If you like very natural lashes you may consider trying this but I would not buy this at its full price of £15.00, I simply think there are better mascara's out there in the drugstores! If anyone has tried this mascara, please let me know your thoughts on it. x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the taking the time to follow my blog. All comments are much appreciated and I hope to get back to each and everyone of them. If you, yourself have a blog, please leave the link for it down in the comments section so I can have a look. x