Wednesday 8 May 2013

Haul: Soap & Glory

Like most people I am a HUGE fan of Soap & Glory products, they can sometimes be on the pricey side however I always take advantage of the 3 for 2 offers at Boots. As I was in need of a new cleanser and eye cream, it just made sense for me to visit the S&G stand. 

I'm really happy with my purchases so far. As always if you've used any of the products let me know your thoughts on them & if you would like any of the products reviewed feel free to ask in the comments section. x 

3 comments:

  1. I havent tried any products from this brand but I have read some impressive reviews on it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far the seem like promising products. x

      Delete
  2. Ooo how ru finding the pore detox mask? Would love a review on that xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the taking the time to follow my blog. All comments are much appreciated and I hope to get back to each and everyone of them. If you, yourself have a blog, please leave the link for it down in the comments section so I can have a look. x