Friday 3 February 2012

TRESemme' Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner

During the Winter not only does my skin feel dry but my hair needs all the moisture it can get! TRESemme's Moisture Rich Shampoo and Conditioner has done wonders for my hair this Winter and I'm beginning to think that TRESemme' products may be the way forward for me and my (not so luxurious) locks. 

The Moisture Rich Shampoo really cleans my hair and makes it feel fresh, light, and revitalized whilst the Moisture Rich Conditioner really nourishes my hair and makes it feel smooth, silky and easier to manage for drying and styling. 

Not only do I think that this is possibly the best Shampoo and Conditioner I have tried but I feel that TRESemme is one of the better high street brands for hair care as a whole - the products are affordable and deliver...what more could you ask for? 

Both are available to purchase from: Boots
TRESemme Vitamin E Moisture Rich Shampoo : £3.26...500ml
TRESemme Vitamin E Moisture Rich Conditioner: £3.19...500ml

However if you can get your hands on a Special Value Pack then you've found yourself a real bargain at £3.99 for both !!! (500ml bottles)

Has anyone tried any TRESemme products? Any recommendations?

3 comments:

  1. these two are some of my faves aswell!!! and such good value for money!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. Am following your blog... your absolutely stunning xx

      Delete
  2. I bought them in Portugal last summer (900ml bottles) because they're not available in France.
    REALLY good products i think! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the taking the time to follow my blog. All comments are much appreciated and I hope to get back to each and everyone of them. If you, yourself have a blog, please leave the link for it down in the comments section so I can have a look. x