Sunday 27 May 2012

A Nice Little Surprise In the Post

Although you can find 'Smashbox'Cosmetics in most Department stores in England, they have only recently launched their UK website.A couple of months ago I signed up to receive a free sample in honour of their website launch so when it came through the post it was nice little surprise as i'd forgotten all about it.
www.smashbox.co.uk 
The sample was a 7.1ml tube of Smashbox's Photo Finish Luminizing Foundation Primer and to be honest I'm not a great primer user so it was a great product to try. It's a good sample size and so far I love it, so much that I'm considering purchasing the full size.
This primer is silky soft, gives you a nice glow and makes your make-up go on effortlessly. So Far, So Good! 

I've recently been thinking that in may be good to have a primer within my make-up collection for times when I need my make-up to last a substantial amount of time or for warmer climates ...

Has anyone tried this primer ? Or do you have any suggestions for other good primers? x 

6 comments:

  1. Nars, Mac and Lancome do fab primers but if you are after a cheaper one, try out Rimmels new primer! It works and you cant argue with the price xxxx

    http://kirstysparkle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestions, I'm not a big fan of MAC but I will definitely check out Nars and Lancome. I don't mind splurging on high make-up as long as they do they job xxx

      Delete
  2. need to try Smashbox!but i dunno about this one..i have oily skin so everything with'luminizing'..does not appeal to me lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But the good thing about this primer is that its oil free !!! I have dry to normal skin but I don't like oil based products so this is a perfect primer. Its really nice - if you can get a sample definitely try it x

      Delete
    2. need to see if they can send me a sample first,id love to try it!thank you!xx

      Delete
    3. No probs always happy to help. I was speaking to a friend at work and she has oily skin and uses a Lancome primer but she says its rubbish so just a little heads up xx

      Delete

Thank you for the taking the time to follow my blog. All comments are much appreciated and I hope to get back to each and everyone of them. If you, yourself have a blog, please leave the link for it down in the comments section so I can have a look. x