Monday 13 August 2012

Wanna Try The New Lancome Mascara?

Like every girl I love, love, love mascara. So when I saw that Tatler Magazine were giving away sample size's of the new Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara I immediately snapped up a copy ! 

 I don't like to spend a great deal on mascara's as generally you can only really get 3 months worth of use and I feel that you can get just as good from drugstore brands. When I see magazines giving away sample's of high end mascara's I always take the opportunity to try them to see if there really worth the hefty price tags.
Lancome Claim:
The new Hypnose Star Mascara is designed with a dual-sided wand to give you bags of volume and curl - the flat side of the wand is designed to hold more product whilst the round side allows you to get right to the roots of your lashes to give curl. It also has a'black diamond' (whatever that is ? ) effect to give your eyes a spectacular look.

The Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara retails at £21.00 and is available in most Department Stores, as well as online and in selected Boots. If you were thinking of purchasing this mascara why not get a copy of Tatler Magazine first and see if its really worth the money ?

Just wanted to give you girl's the heads up ! So let me know if you manage to get a copy of the magazine and what you thought of the mascara. Hope everyone had a lovely day. x

4 comments:

  1. I was SO excited when I saw this in Tesco and snapped it up. I've used Lancome Hypnose Drama which I LOVE, best mascara I've used, so I'm hoping this lives up to my high expectations? And I agree that drugstore mascaras are usually just good. High end mascaras are a lot more expensive and often I think not worth it, but I'll make an exception for lancome :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive heard great things about Lancome mascaras so if this ones good I may have to splurge x

      Delete
  2. Hi I have nominated you for the Lebister Award, check it on my blog here:

    http://sally-x.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/lebister-award.html

    Have a lovely day =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the taking the time to follow my blog. All comments are much appreciated and I hope to get back to each and everyone of them. If you, yourself have a blog, please leave the link for it down in the comments section so I can have a look. x