Monday 7 October 2013

Gym Wish List #

I've been going to the Gym since April (2013). Five days a week. I start my work out at 5.00am & work out for around 2 & half hours before I head to work - before I've showered of course! Never in my life did I think I would go to the gym or do any sort of exercise but I'm doing well, the only times I've not been is when I've been extremely ill or my monthly friend pays me a visit but in those times it has killed me that I've not been, I'm TOTALLY ADDICTED, you can't buy the feeling you get from a good old workout. 

I don't go on the weekends because I need to rest sometime, but on those two day off I would still like to incorporate some weight work so there are a few things that are on my Gym Wish List #...

An expensive Gym Wish List # right? Do you guys have gym equipment at home if so what do you have ? If you would like a post on healthy snacks & meals leave a comment below. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the taking the time to follow my blog. All comments are much appreciated and I hope to get back to each and everyone of them. If you, yourself have a blog, please leave the link for it down in the comments section so I can have a look. x