Saturday 24 December 2011

Food For Your Hands?

Soap & Glory : Hand Food 
Available from http://boots.com  
50ml:£2.35 / 125ml: £4.85 

I highly recommend Hand Food from Soap & Glory. Its an affordable hand cream that provides moisture for your hand (especially in this cold weather). It claims to be non-greasy which is very true and smells oh so lovely with the hints of shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow (though the mallow isn't that dominate). The packaging is quirky and eye catching and I will be most definitely  be trying out some more products from the range.  

2 comments:

  1. Im going to try this out soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a really good hand cream, whatever I use instead of it, is never good enough. I always go back to the Hand Food x

      Delete

Thank you for the taking the time to follow my blog. All comments are much appreciated and I hope to get back to each and everyone of them. If you, yourself have a blog, please leave the link for it down in the comments section so I can have a look. x