Saturday 14 April 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

I am very fortunate to have received the 'Versatile Blogger' award for the second time running by the lovely 'Head Hunted'. Thank you ... 
www.headhuntedtoday.blogspot.com
If you haven't already, please check out her blog. She's a super sweet girl who has great tips on how to spruce up your wardrobe for work, advise on job interviews and gives general career advise. 
 So here is what you have to do:
1. Nominate fellow bloggers who may be new to blogging
2. Let them know you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the bloggers who have nominated you.
5. Add the versatile blogger picture to your post. 

7 Random Facts:
- I like eating Super Noodles uncooked.
- I am a very tidy person, bordering on OCD.    
- I lost two stones from just Skipping and doing Step Ups. 
- I am a British Indian (Hindu).
- I love, love, love Swedish House Mafia (Dance Act)
- I wish I was more confident. 
- I love eating burnt toast and marmite ... yummy 

The bloggers I have following lately are: 

Many thanks to Head Hunted again. 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the mention, I'm really honoured! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem, you have a really great blog xx

      Delete
  2. Awh thanks for the award hun! I'm just getting back into it so it's really nice to be mentioned :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome, your blog is cute and informative at the same time...please do more baking posts I think there fab xxx

      Delete

Thank you for the taking the time to follow my blog. All comments are much appreciated and I hope to get back to each and everyone of them. If you, yourself have a blog, please leave the link for it down in the comments section so I can have a look. x