Tuesday 31 January 2012

Keep Young And Beautiful (A Boots Haul)

As I mentioned in my last blog post, I want to stop using make-up wipes and be more kind to my skin by using cleansers, toners and eye-makeup removers on an everyday basis. By using cleansers and toners, not only will my skin feel and look better but my make-up will look much better.
I know there will be some days where I want to just use wipes for the convenience or because I'm just being lazy therefore I am not even keeping an emergency pack in my draw so I will have to keep up with my regime. 

I originally wanted to buy Avene's Extremely Gentle Cleanser  but I was a bit hesitant as I've heard mixed reviews on it. I also thought £8.00 was a little steep or is that me being tight? 
What I Purchased:
Soothing Eye Make-Up Remover: £3.05...150ml
Skin Brightening Toner: £4.07...250ml
Skin Brightening Cleanser: £4.07...250ml

The Botanics range from Boots is very affordable but the proof is in the pudding so when I've had a good try at these products I will let you  know how I got on. I've had a look at a few reviews on Make-Up Alley and they seemed to be mixed.

At the moment Boots have a 3 for 2 offer on the Botanics range so I got the Soothing Eye Make-Up Remover for free ...oooo I love a freebie!!! If anyone has tried anything from this range, let me know how you got on...x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the taking the time to follow my blog. All comments are much appreciated and I hope to get back to each and everyone of them. If you, yourself have a blog, please leave the link for it down in the comments section so I can have a look. x