Friday 20 January 2012

The Lush Life

A couple of weeks ago I met up with a friend for coffee and we managed to have a look in Lush. I'll be the first to admit that I haven't purchased much from Lush - I have always thought its just soap... right? What I do love about Lush as a company is the commitment it has to using fresh and natural ingredients ... non of this chemical bullshit! And I love the creativeness of how things are named and how the products are made and presented. 
As I said I don't buy much from Lush but on this occasion I did   a.) because there was a 50% sale (who doesn't love a sale)? 
b.) because I have never bought anything from the 'festive'/
    limited edition collections.
c.) because I just wanted to treat myself.
So here is my little HAUL. I have yet to use these products as I'm saving them for when I'm having a really shitty day and I need to relax. All the products leave your room smelling gorgeous so I am even considering buying things from Lush to leave in my cupboards as a natural deodoriser.
*All 50% Off - sale price in ( )
Lil Lush Pud Ballistic ... £1.95 (£0.98)
Satsumo Santa Ballistic ... £2.95 (£1.48)
Cinders Ballistic ... £1.95 (£0.98)

And I really wanted to try the Snow Fairy Shower Gel but they only had it in the gift set so I thought what the hell.
Snow Fairy Gift Set ... £10.95 (£5.47)
 30g Shimmy Shimmy Glitter Bar.
60g Angel Delight Soap.
100g Snow Fairy Shower Gel. 

I also got given a sample of Honey I Washed the Kids Soap, which I am looking forward to using as it smells lovely and I've heard such good things about it. 
 
Another thing that I like about Lush is the customer service, everyone is so friendly an helpful which always makes your shopping experience much better. I will definitely be buying more products from Lush...x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the taking the time to follow my blog. All comments are much appreciated and I hope to get back to each and everyone of them. If you, yourself have a blog, please leave the link for it down in the comments section so I can have a look. x