Friday 3 February 2012

Clean and Clear Exfoliating Daily Wash Oil Free

I went through a phase where I would wash my face with a bar of soap and a pair of exfoliating gloves - at the time I thought this was the best way to keep my face clean and free from breakouts but I was so wrong! Scrubbing my face made it more prone to breakouts, it would dry my face out like anything and it would leave my skin sore and irritated. One day I just chucked my exfoliating gloves in the bin and decided I needed to make changes to my skin care. Admittedly I still use soap on my face to initially clean my face but I have completely change what else I use on my face.

St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub is something I used to use before but I found the particles of apricot were too big and harsh for everyday use and its something I would consider using once a week as a deep cleanse.

For every day I have been using the Clean and Clear Exfoliating Daily Wash (Oil free) and its a product that I have repurchased several times since initially buying it. If I am being honest ( I say that a lot...i've noticed) I only purchased it because it was cheap as chips but it turns out that its actually a really, very impressive product.

Claims to: 
Gently clean skin and unblock pores.

How I use it: 
I take a pea size amount and rub between my fingers with a bit of water and this is enough for my whole face and neck. 

My Thoughts:
The consistency of the daily wash is quite runny, however the particles of the exfoliating beads are really small (almost like crushed rice) so they really lift the dirt and excess oil of my face. My face always feels fresh and more awake when I use this product and the great thing is, you only need a small amount - I find a 150ml tube lasts between one and a half to two months and the big plus is the price. Clean and Clear's Exfoliating Daily Wash is available at Superdrug at an impressive £1.85 so its hardly breaking the bank!

My skin has dramatically improved since using the daily wash, it has never being bad but I would occasionally get a breakout out of the blue and I think this was because the exfoliating gloves were too harsh on my skin however since using Clean and Clear's daily wash my skin is much more soft and subtle and just feels and looks a lot better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the taking the time to follow my blog. All comments are much appreciated and I hope to get back to each and everyone of them. If you, yourself have a blog, please leave the link for it down in the comments section so I can have a look. x